Friday, July 13, 2007

What next? (2)

I finally decided what I need to do to relieve this boredom: undertake a masters' programme outside the country (probably the UK).

Believe me when I say things have really gotten to a head for me to come that decision. I have never be too keen on the idea of ever spending more than two weeks there (hate the weather, bloody expensive, morals are not at par) but that's where I am now-thinking of making the UK my home for at least a year next year.

I'm hoping the experience will do me good: make friends, learn something new, maybe changes to some of my reservations about "them". If not for the monetary consideration, I would have left naija like yesterday but all that has to wait till next year-it's a rolling plan and I'm setting it into motion.

No comments: